Volunteers make everything we do possible!
If you’re ready to become part of our volunteer-based team, we’d love to have your help!
What’s it take?
A love of animals, of course! A car helps. And a willingness to show up at the task or event of your choice.
These are just a few of the ways our volunteers participate:
- Play dates, bi-monthly chore days, monthly community food pantry via emailed sign up genius opportunities
- Fostering a dog or cat in your home
- Transporting dogs and cats locally to veterinary appointments
- Hands-on repair and small building projects in our play yard (great Scout projects)
- Organizing pet supplies and food in our warehouse
- Social media posts
- Pet photography of fosters
- Specialized office work (long term commitment please)
- Marketing, graphic skills
- Doggie Banks drop off and pick up
- Kennel Assistants (with staff, long term commitment please)
- Special projects/fundraisers
Please fill out a volunteer application to get started.